Project Supervisor - Evaluation of Welfare Programmes including MGNREGA in Manipur
The Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS), India’s premier social science Institute, seeks highly motivated, creative and competent professionals to provide support to the research, consultancy work for evaluation of welfare programs including MGNREGA for three months in Manipur.
|Name of Post
|No. of Posts
|Nature of Appointment
||Fixed Term Contract for 3 months
|Last Date||December 25, 2011
|Renumeration||Rs. 25,000/Month consolidated|
Project Supervisor will be responsible for:
Assisting the Nodal officer, the project director in research and documentation and other logistic support to team for the smooth function of the project
- Monitoring and supervising the field investigators in data entry
- Managing the issues related to finance involved in the evaluation process
- Assisting the team in organizing, conducting focus group discussion
- Minimum 1 year of experience in managing and coordination with a team
- Master's degree in Social Work, Developments studies, media studies or any other discipline in social sciences
- High proficiency in computer based data management
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to interface with various stakeholders – government, staff and external partners
The project Supervisor will be required to be based in Imphal/Mumbai depending upon the work requirements and operational facilitation.
Please send your Resume by e-mail to Project Director firstname.lastname@example.org, cc to: email@example.com along with the subject line as ‘ Project Supervisor in Manipur’
Mode of Selection: Shortlisted candidates will be informed through email and tele-interviewed. Those in Mumbai region may be called for personal-interview.