All Field Action Projects
Locations: Assam, Bihar, Jharkhand, Uttar Pradesh, Madhya Pradesh, Jammu &Kashmir, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Kerala, Karnataka
Sponsor: UNICEF India
The programme aims to build capacity of4,000 teachers and teacher educators across 10 states in the area of constructive teaching and learning with technology. The objectives of the programme are:
(1) Create a robust cadre of Teacher Leaders who can:
◦ critically decide what is meaningful use of technology, design, adapt and blend technology resources to meet the needs of their students
◦ Confidently role model the use of distance and constructivist technology
◦ prepare and mentor teachers in their states
(2) Adapt strategies and build resources for diffusion of Continuous Teacher Professional Development programmes at scale.
(3) Encourage states to adopt constructivist use of technologies, robust Continuous Teacher Professional Development (CTPD) and link it to teacher career trajectory to support better learning outcomes for students.
The following activities will be implemented under this programme:
1. Offer a six weeks online certificate course on ‘Constructive Teaching & Learning with Technology’ to teacher educators, teachers and state resource persons.
2. Capacitate the participants who will complete the certificate course, through orientation sessions for conducting training with other teachers on topics around technology-enabled teaching and learning using digital resources.
3. Upon successful completion of the first training, the participants will be offered a digital badge/joint certificate as Teacher Leaders.
4. Create self-paced digital resources on key concepts from the online certificate course to be accessed by teachers across states
The site works best on Firefox 30+ Google Chrome 45+ iOS Safari 8+ Internet Explorer 10+ Android 4.2+ Browser / Chrome Browser