Back to Schools
Books and Edited Volumes:
1. Samta P. Pandya (2014).Theory and Perspectives in Social Work. Jaipur: Rawat Publications. (Book) ISBN 978-81-316-0633-9.
2. Samta P. Pandya (2015). Social Work Education: International Perspectives, Special Issue: The Indian Journal of Social Work, 76 (1). (co-guest editor) ISSN-0019-5634 (print)
3. Tripura, Biswaranjan (2014): Educational Experiences of Indigenous Peoples, New Delhi-Mittal Publication (Single Author
4. Akhup, Alex (ed.) (2015), Identities and Their Struggles in Northeast, Tribal Adivasi Studies Vo. II, Adivaani: Kolkata
Chapters in Books :
1.Samta P. Pandya (2014).Social Work in India in C Van Kerckhove (Ed) Social Work in an International Perspective: History, Views, Diversity and Human Rights. Belgium: Ghent University (co-author)
2.Tripura,Biswaranjan (2015):Indigenous peoples question in Tripura: Dialogue between its past and present. In Alex Akhup 'Identities and their Struggles in North-East’. Kolkata-Adivaani Publishers, pp.151-179.
3.Tripura, Biswaranjan (2015): “Tribe Centric Education and Pedagogy-From the Lived Experiences of Tribes within a multicultural society” in Vulli Dhanaraju “Debating Tribal Identity: Past and Present”, pp.309-321, Dominant Publishers, New Delhi.
4. Tripura,Biswaranjan (2016):International Social Work. In bodhi 'Social Work in India'. Kolkata-Adivaani Publishers
5. Bipin Jojo with Manohar Pawar(2015): Indigenous Communities' Informal Care and Welfare Systems for Local Social Development in India, in Brij Mohan(Ed) Global Frontiers of Social Development in Theory and Practice, Palgrave Macmillan, UK, 2015, 189-207.
6. Bipin Jojo with Satu Ranta-Tyrkkö(2016): Scopes for Adivasi-centred Ecosocial Work in an Indian Mining Region, in Kati Närhi and Aila-Leena Matthies?(Eds), “The Ecosocial Transition of Societies: The contribution of social work and social policy, Routledge. Articles in Journals:
1. Samta P. Pandya (2014). Feminist Social Work: An Indian Lens, Affilia: Journal of Women and Social Work, 29 (4), 499–511. Print ISSN: 0886-1099. Online ISSN: 1552-3020
2. Samta P. Pandya (2015). Social Work Education in India: Discussions on Indigenisation, The Indian Journal of Social Work, 76 (1), 139–158. ISSN-0019-5634 (print) (co-author)
3. Samta P. Pandya (2015). Teaching Political Theory for Lenses on Critical Social Work: Coverage, Nuances and Linkages, Journal of Dalit and Tribal Social Work, 3 (1), 1-10, (ISSN 2320-2130)
4. Samta P. Pandya (2015). Governmentality, Micropolitics of Power, Communicative Action and Communicative Rationality: A Framework for Analysing Social Policy for Social Work, Perspectives in Social Work, 30 (1), 1-17, (ISSN 0974-5114)
5. Samta P. Pandya (2016). What do Highly Qualified Professionally Achieving Women do Post Retirement in India? Exploring Time Use, Leisure and Volunteering, Journal of Women and Aging, 28 (5), 431-443 ISSN 0895-2841 (Print), 1540-7322 (Online)
6. Bipin Jojo with Komalsingh Rambaree and S. Sjöberg(2014): Collective empowerment: A comparative study of community work in Mumbai and Stockholm, International Journal of Social Welfare, 24 (4), 2014, pp 364-375,
7. Bipin Jojo with Bodhi SR(2014): Tribe's Perception and Utilization of NGOs Development Initiatives: Towards a Theory of Tribal Social Work, Indian Journal Of Dalit and Tribal Social Work, Vol.2, Issue 3, No.2, pp.11-27 Dec,
8. Akhup, Alex (2014). Towards Inclusive Development of Adivasis", Economic and Political Weekly, July 19,Vol. XLIX, 29, pp.34-36.
9. Akhup, Alex (2014). The Ethical Basis of Ethnogenesis, Nation and Nationalism: Refl ections from a Kom Location”, JTICI, January, Vol. 1. No. 3, pages 24-36.
10. Akhup, Alex (2015).Engaging with the Question of Livelihood among Scheduled Tribes in Maharashtra: Gearing Theory and Practice towards Emancipation”, JTICI, September, Vol.3, No. 1, Pages 60-72.
11.Tripura. Biswaranjan (2015): Structure, Consciousness and Social Transformation-The Adivasis in Thane District, Maharashtra, by Denzil Saldanha, 2015, New Delhi: Aakar Books, pp 593, Price: 1695/- in Indian Journal of Social Work. Vol.76 (3),481-484, July,2015
The site works best on Firefox 30+ Google Chrome 45+ iOS Safari 8+ Internet Explorer 10+ Android 4.2+ Browser / Chrome Browser