, Mumbai campus
Graduation in English, Sociology, Psychology (Milind College of Arts, Dr. B. A. M. U. Aurangabad), Post Graduation in Psychology (Dr. B. A. M. U. Aurangabad), Ph.D. (University of Pune)
Will be updated soon...
Menatal Health, HIV/AIDS, Tribal Health Issues, Sexual and Reproductive Health,
*Rakshase, B.N. (2009). Occupational Stress and Mental Health among Police Officers in Maharashtra. Indian Journal of Psychology and Mental Health.Deore, S. K. & Rakshase, B.N. (2010). Academic performance as a function of study habits in relation to academic climate of higher secondary students. Indian Journal of Psychology and Mental Health.*Bedarkar, P.C.& Rakshase B.N. (2010). Leadership Style of Women in 21st Century: A Study of Ahemednagar District. Indian Journal of Psychology and Mental Health. Vol.4, Spl Issue No. 2, 12-19.*Rakshase, B.N. (2014). Occupational Stress and Coping in Maharashtra Police Personnel: A Comparative Study. Scholar’s world. Vol. II, Issue I. 31-38.*Rakshase, B.N. (2015.).Recent trends in education and its relations with self-concept, emotional intelligence and academic achievement of secondary school students. Indian Journal of Psychological Sciences. Vol. 5, No.2*Ronu Mathew & Rakshase Bal (2016). Prevalence of Alcohol Dependence among Males in Thiruanantapuram District, Kerala. Indian Journal of Psychological Sciences, Vol. 7, No. 1*Adithyan G. S., Bal Rakshase & Anna Mia Ekstrom (2017). A study on HIV knowledge and preventive behavioral practices among FSWs in Mumbai. Journal of AIDS and HIV Research. Vol. 9(1), 1-7.
* Saroj Shinde & Bal Rakshase (2017).Understanding the Family Planning Among the Tribal Women of Gadhchiroli, Maharashtra. International Journal of Interdisciplinary Research in Science Society and Culture.Vol. 3 (2).* Sonam Lavtepatil & Rakshase Bal (2018). A Study on Occupational Stress and its Impact on Mental Health of Mumbai Police. Indian Journal of Psychological Science. Vol. 9(2).* Rakshase Bal (2019).Respiratory Illness Among Brick Kilns Workers- A Cross Sectional Study. IJO, International Journal of Social Sciences and Humanities Research. Vol 2 (03). * Saroj Shinde & Bal Rakshase (2019). Review on: Differentiating the status and perspectives in the research on sugarcane cutters in foreign countries and in India. International Review of Social Sciences and Humanities. Vol.9 (8), 406-413
*Occupational Stress, Coping Resources and Personal Strain in Police Officers. Sponsored by BCUD University of Pune.*A Study of Respiratory Illness among the Workers in Advanced and Clamp Types of Bricks Kilns in Maharashtra. Sponsored by TISS.*Randomized Trial of mobile internet based directly observed treatment (miDOT) for Tuberculosis. Funded by Welcome Trust *Health issues of adolescent girls (AGs) in Ashram Schools. Funded by TRI Maharashtra
* Identifying Changing Trends in Sex Work Dynamics among Female Sex Workers in India: Funded by USAID* Empowering Tribal Communities to improve nutrition related services and practices in selected tribal blocks of Maharashtra. Funded by TRTI
*Empowering Tribal Communities to improve nutrition related services and practices in selected tribal blocks of Maharashtra. Funded by TRTI
* Health Education and Communication
* Community Engagement for Health
* Social and Behavioural Influences on Health
* Organisational Behaviour
The site works best on Firefox 30+ Google Chrome 45+ iOS Safari 8+ Internet Explorer 10+ Android 4.2+ Browser / Chrome Browser