, Mumbai campus
M.A. in Social Work (CSRD, ISWR)M.Phil. (TISS, Mumbai)Ph.D. (TISS, Mumbai)
Will be updated soon...
Social work education, social work research, women, qualitative research methods, informal credit institutions, academic writing.
1. Melody Kshetrimayum. 2018. Politics of Dominance in Meitei Society, Economic and Political Weekly, 53 (4): 26-28.
2. Melody Kshetrimayum. 2017. Tracing the Evolution of Marup in Manipur Valley, Sociological Bulletin, 66 (3): 1-14.
3. Melody Kshetrimayum. 2016. Rotating Savings and Credit Associations: An Important Space for Social Work Practice, The Indian Journal of Social Work, 77 (3): 311-322.
4. Melody Kshetrimayum. 2016. Microfinance for Poverty Alleviation: Analysis of clients’ perspectives and changes in theirlives in the state of Manipur, India, In Jayadev M. and Diatha Krishna Sundar (eds): Changing Contours of Microfinance inIndia. Oxon: Routledge.
5. Melody Kshetrimayum. 2013. Marup (Meitei Rotating Credit Institution): A Livelihood Strategy of Meitei Women, The Indian Journal of Social Work. 74 (3/4): 433-441.
1. Death and Bereavement Practices: A Study of Death Rituals in India, April 2017-March 2018 (Completed).
2. Doctoral Works in Tata Institute of Social Sciences, Mumbai: A Contextual Analysis of Social Work Theses from 1967 to 2014, July 2014- February 2015 (Status- Completed).
Academic Writing and Publication
The site works best on Firefox 30+ Google Chrome 45+ iOS Safari 8+ Internet Explorer 10+ Android 4.2+ Browser / Chrome Browser