, Guwahati campus
M.A, M.Phil., Ph.D. (TISS)
I, Nironjon Islary, MA in Social Work with Specialisation in Criminology & Justice (TISS), M.Phil in Social Work (TISS), and PhD in Social Work (TISS).
Additionally, has a six-months diploma in Community Organisation and Development Practice from erstwhile TISS-NERC, Guwahati.
Paid visitation for a five-months International Exchange Study at University of Tampere, Finland, Northern Europe.
Driven by the desire to achieve significant results, displaying confidence, commitment and a positive attitude at all times.
1. Peace and Conflicts: Ethno-political Conflicts, Political Conflicts - Insurgency, militancy, and terrorism.
2. Social Movements, ethnolinguistic movements, revolutionary movements.
3. Human Trafficking - child trafficking, commercial sex trafficking, domestic and bonded labour.
4. Migration and Geopolitics.
Islary, Nironjon (2019). Identifying Boro: Repositioning Terminology and Usage. In Land, Words, and Resilient Culture - The Ontological Basis of Tribal Identity (Eds.), Bodhi, S.R. & Raile, R. Ziipao. Tribal Intellectual Collective India.
Islary, Nironjon (2016). Study on trafficking in women and minor girls in Kokrajhar district. Germany - Lambert Academic Publishing.
Islary, Nironjon (2015). Provision of Political Representation: The case of BTC. Thrissur - Kerala Institute of Local Administration.
Will be updated soon...
1. Self and Society
2. Social Work Practice: Principles & Concepts - Social Work Perspective, Group Work, Community Organisation, Social Work Administration, Social Acton, Social Work Research.
3. Project Planning and Assessment.
4. Conflicts, Livelihood and Rehabilitation
4. Research Methodology.
5. Faculty Fieldwork Coordinator cum supervisor.
The site works best on Firefox 30+ Google Chrome 45+ iOS Safari 8+ Internet Explorer 10+ Android 4.2+ Browser / Chrome Browser